November 23, 2009

What is on your "Makes Me Happy List"?


What makes us happy? What is on your "makes me happy" list? Do you recognize what makes you happiest and what does not?


My friends tease me about being "miss positivity, or the universe captain". Truth is, I really enjoy feeling happy. I am blessed to have had a positive values and feelings instilled in me at a young age. We had a lot of love growing up.

Now, its not that I dont have frustrating things happen, things go wrong, or s**t comes up, it happens. Stuff happens to everyone, the key is not letting it "GET" to you. I try hard to steer myself back to my natural hapiness state as soon as I am frustrated.

I thought this might be useful for you if I shared a few tips on how I manage this- even when your let down and the crap hits the fan.

* I try to have a mantra for the day. I can often be quoted saying "its all good" or "it is what it is".


* I find things that make me smile alot....... teeth exposed smile!!!!

* I surround myself with vibrant, positive people and eliminate the ones who are perpetually negative from my life, even if their family.

* I expect good things all the time and constantly am looking for clues or signs that they ARE happening.

* I am always trying to see the possitive in any situation, and what can be learned from the situation period.

* I try hard not to over analyize things, and dont take things personally, their rarely meant for you anyway.

* I have a low tollerance for crap & expectations from others that make me feel unhappy for an length of time. BE YOURSELF.

* I feel deep profound gratitude and appreciation every day, especially my love for life.


So go on and make your "what makes you happy" list and stick to it. Eliminate what is not congruent in your life, get rid of the negativity and things that do not flow. You will find you will be constantly changing your life to meet your needs, as you are constantly changing.





Be true to you, honest. BEEEEEEE HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!





Cheers , Meghan


































































































No comments: