December 13, 2009

Peace & Quiet


More and more we find ourselves lost in the "hustle and bustle" of life these days. It is easy to find yourself lost. That is usually when I catch myself putting the cereal in the fridge and the mild in the cuboard, or walkin up the house and trying the unlock the door by hitting the unlock button on my cars key fob! I know at that point it is time for a break!!! Earlier this past fall Michael and I celebrated our anniversary with a getaway to Marthas Vineyard, and had the pleasure of staying with my cousin Diane. On our relaxing visit we spent some quality time on her screened in front porch, and shared it with her GORGEOUS Great Dane "Sailor"! Here are some pics of us lounging on the porch, soaking in the lucious afternoon sun.
Moral of the story..... Remember to take time for yourself! Celebrate your birthday, or anniversary or just some down time. We all deserve it and cannot function in a possitive manner if we do not celebrate ourselves.
This past weekend I went on a road trip with my husband to look at a new truck to pull our new horse trailer. We have been looking and looking and we may possibly have found it. And it does not hurt that it is painted my favorite color.....Burgundy.
It was nice spending a simple task as a road trip with him. It gives us a chance to catch up and enjoy the little things like a nice drive in the mountains.
Stay warm everyone.....yes I broke out the warmies already.
Meghan



































No comments: